1. The Lessee or Driver should be at least 25 years old.
2. Documents necessary to conclude the the Vehicle Use Agreement:
3. The prices specified in the rental agreement, determined on the basis of the currently valid price list available on the website.
4. Cash payment, at the time of picking up t he car.
5. The prices provided in Euro currency (EUR). The rental fee is charged in advance according to the rate in force on the day of signing the Vehicle Use Agreement.
6. The car being the subject of the Vehicle Use Agreement has valid civil liability and accident insurance. The insurance document is handed over to the Lessee together with the handover of the vehicle and other necessary documentation.
7. In the following cases, the damage will be fully covered by the Lessee:
8. The settlement period is a day. The day starts at 9.00 and ends at 9.00 the next day. The duration of the car rental is specified each time in the rental contract. The contract may be extended only with the prior consent of the Lessor, if the Lessee submits the application to the Lessor for the extension of the contract, at least two days of the lease before the end of the period for which the contract was concluded. If the Lessor has agreed, the contract is extended for a period specified by the Parties, and the Lessee will be obliged to pay, in addition to the price specified in the contract, remuneration to the Lessor for each commenced day of the lease.
9. If the duration of the lease is extended without the prior consent of the Lessor, the Lessee, apart from paying the remuneration due for each commenced day of the lease, is obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual penalty of EUR 50 for each additional day.
10. If, in connection with the extension of the rental period by the Lessee without first asking the Lessor for consent to extend the deadline, the Lessor has suffered damage, the Lessee is obliged to repair it in full.
11. On the day of returning the car, the Lessee is obliged to pay other costs that have to be paid when the Lessee uses the Car.
12. When making a reservation, the Lessee chooses the type and brand of the vehicle available in the Lessor’s offer, which is the subject of the contract, in accordance with the instructions provided on the website. The type, make and designation of the vehicle will be specified in detail in the lease agreement.
13. TThe tenant will be provided with a clean, functional car in a condition suitable for use as specified in the rental contract.
14. The Lessee and the Lessor sign the rental agreement of the Lessee’s car. The Car is handed over by handing the keys and necessary documentation: registration certificate and insurance to the Lessee.
15. The Lessee returns the car by handing the car keys and documentation to the Lessor or his employee to him at the place indicated in the lease agreement.
16. The Lessee is obliged to return the Lessor to the car clean and without damage.
17. If the Lessee does not return a clean Car, he will be charged 20 EUR.
18. The Lessee receives the Vehicle with fuel and is obliged to return the Vehicle with the same amount of fuel in the bank as it was received on the day of rental. Otherwise, the Lessee shall bear the costs of the missing fuel and an additional fee for the refueling service in the amount of EUR 50
19. Car reservations are made via the website following the instructions and the phone number provided.
20. The Lessor is not responsible for items carried by the Lessee or the Driver in the car or their loss.
21. The Lessor is not responsible for the fees / fines charged to the Lessee, whose obligation arose in connection with the use of the Car during the term of the lease. The Lessor is not liable for damage caused by the Lessee or the Driver to third parties in connection with the use of the car during the term of the lease, if they are the result of circumstances for which the Lessee or Driver is responsible.
22. The Lessee is obliged to use the car in the manner specified in the rental contract and in these conditions.
23. The Lessee is obliged to comply with the provisions of the road law.
24. The Lessee may not drive a car under the influence of alcohol or after using drugs.
25. The Lessee is obliged to take care of the condition of the Car during the term of the long-term lease.
26. In addition, the Lessee is obliged to use fuel in the car in accordance with the engine specification provided in the registration certificate. Smoking is not allowed in the car. The Lessee undertakes to return the undamaged vehicle, with complete equipment, with documents and keys. The Lessee cannot transport animals in the car. The Lessee may not tow other vehicles or trailers with the rented car.
27. The Lessee may not use the car for a paid transport of persons or goods.
28. The Lessee may not make the car available to other persons, except for those indicated in the lease agreement.
29. The Lessee is liable for damages to the Car if they result from improper use of the car or breach of any of the provisions of the Terms.
30. PerlaCar renting cars, reserves the right to refuse to rent a vehicle without giving reasons, even if the potential Lessee meets and accepts all the requirements and procedures applicable when renting a vehicle at PerlaCar Car Rental.
31. The tenant is charged with a contractual penalty in the following cases:
Administrative fee for any damage caused during the rental and not charged to the perpetrator’s liability policy of 250 Euro.
32. The Lessee bears full responsibility if it caused the accident and escaped from the scene of the accident or failed to perform his obligations set out in these Terms.
33. The Lessee bears full responsibility for damages to the car that deviate from standard operation, if he transports animals in the car, despite the ban.
34. If the Lessee uses the wrong fuel, he bears the full cost of repairing the damage.
35. The Lessor will provide the Lessee with a replacement car if the Car is immobilized due to circumstances for which the Lessee is not responsible and if the Lessee immediately informs the Lessor about the event. In the event of damage or destruction of the car, theft, the Lessor will provide the Lessee with a replacement car, if they are not the result of circumstances for which the Lessee is responsible and if the Lessee informs about the event.
36. The tenant is not entitled to a replacement car in the following cases:
37.The Lessor declares that the personal data concerning the Lessee and the Driver’s data will be processed only for the purpose for which they were obtained, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of the protection of personal data.